Romantic Rose Cottage
Treat yourself to a private rose garden cottage with its own yoga studio; a wonderfully romantic hideaway close to Aldeburgh, Southwold and the famous Shingle St beach.
Enjoy a secluded BBQ with private dining or cuddle up with the cosy log burner. Walk freely around the 75 acre estate of the award-wining medieval hunting lodge called Letheringham Lodge (easily searchable).
One luxurious double bed and a high-end double sofa bed, it is ideal for a couple with one child or a furry friend.
- Broadband internet and sky tv
- Hot water on demand
- Very dog friendly with no need for poo-bags!
- 1 double bedrooms plus a sofa bed
- Woodburner, range cooker, water filter and ice maker
- Own private garden with BBQ
- gorgeous welcome hamper to get you through breakfast on the first day
- tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided
All our properties are set close to Letheringham Lodge and surrounded by 75 acres of new woodland and meadowland.
- Dogs are very welcome
- Cot and highchair on request
- Internet available
- Infinite wood for BBQ and woodburner
- Free tour of Letheringham Lodge
The cottages are surrounded by 75 acres of our grounds. These are laid out as a new forest and grassland. We are managing this land in order to create a diverse wildflower haven for birds and bees.
There are lots of places to picnic and BBQ. We provide some portable fire pits to allow you to make a safe fire where you wish.
It takes about an hour to walk around the border. Dotty our Sprocker Spaniel will show you around if you are up for a walk!
Our Local Guide Book
If you would like to see what is available in the area around Letheringham Lodge have a look at our guide book. We try to keep it up-to-date. It is a list of places we have enjoyed, we have politely left out some we have not!
Guidebook - Short version PDF. (3 Mbytes)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.